Since I spent the last week resting a bit, I have actual FINISHED ITEMS!
See - the circular baby blanket is done, and blocking. Please ignore the 2 colored towels behind it - its larger than my blocking boards, and I can lay it out in this room and keep my cats off of it.
I'm really happy with how this turned out - except in the last 15 rows or so of the edging, I dropped a stitch. I'm going to cheat and sew it onto the edging... not going to rip that out, no way.
Unfortunately, I finished it a day late. My cousin and her baby were visiing our grandma this weekend, and while I couldn't get down there to see them, my dad would have been able to take the blanket with him on Friday.... unfortunately, blocking wasn't finished until Saturday morning. I'll get it mailed to Nebraska this week.
I also finished one pair of the Duck Feet
and a baby bonnet i had started an age ago, and just got the Icord on in the last few hours.
These two are going to another baby on my baby list.
Other than that, I've increased my yarn stash... need to stop doing that, huh. I got a wonderful Lornas Laces sampler afghan kit from The Boys in yummy purples (I'll take pics later), and some of the new Lion Brand Landscapes yarn in the Summer Fields colorway.
In other project updates, the dark blue Waves blanket I have a pic of 2 posts back has been ripped back. I'm starting over yet again one needle size up, as I don't like the drape of the fabric yet.
And, I'm still working on the icord pieces - all done with the blue and light purple... dark purple and pink yet to come.