1. FIRST NAME? Melissa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name, as well as both of my sisters, is in honor of my Aunt.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This happens so frequently, I don't remember... last week? Watching TV.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. Absolutely not. I was always in envy of those _other_ girls with fancy handwriting in school...
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Hmmm... don't really have a favorite.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm not sure. I can be difficult - especially to get to know. And I think I may be annoying in person. (at least occasionally)
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?only my rather neglected blog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? GOD NO! I'm terrified of falling.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rice Krispies.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. Mostly, I prefer shoes without ties, but am pretty lazy when I take my shoes off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hmmm... tossup between Kemps Toasted Almond Fudge and Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
14. SHOE SIZE?. 10.
5. RED OR PINK? Red. Always. When I was little, we moved to a new house and I picked my room based on a red light that was in there. However, the light went away with the former owners...(sniff)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my temper
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Thats tough. I miss people for so many reasons - but today, I'd have to say my Grandpa. He and I shared a birthday...
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Why not?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? White shirt with a brown shirt over it, blue jeans, and black shoes. I'm dressed for comfort, not style :-)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? cheetos.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Office noise.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple!!
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Ah, this one is strange. In my hometown, the elevators at the library had a distinctive smell. (They still do, far as I know - something about the combo of the elevator mechanics and the cleaning solutions used). It still means books, reading, comfort to me...
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Someone for work...
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes. Even though I've not met her, I think Cara is a great blogger.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Tossup between Starbuck's Chai Tea Latte and Shaken Passion Tea Lemonade.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football to watch.
29. EYE COLOR? Hazel.
30. HAT SIZE? No clue. Largeish.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. Glasses for me - I wore contacts for a while in High School, but went back to glasses in college. Occasionally I consider Lasik.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings all the way.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I HATE winter. (I hate cold, I hate snow... remind me again why I live in Minnesota?)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? That I can get? Beingets at the Po' House in San Jose CA. That I can't get? There used to be this style of cake mix that you made in a special pan, one variety was something like Chocolate Truffle Mousse cake... you baked the cake (chocolate), then put the truffle mousse (provided) in the depression the cake pan made, and then sprinkled on the almonds.... yum. I think they stopped making this when I was in High School.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Noone - I expect no responses
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Noone - see above
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished the Cryptonomicon and The Historian.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? No mouse pad - optical mouse.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing. The last show I watched was Grey's Anatomy on the plane on Sunday (caught up after the last 2 weeks)
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? falling water is nice. My children when they are happy. My husband's voice.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Iceland!
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have no clue. I do many things well enough, but nothing spectacularly.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Santa Monica, CA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied this from Cara at January One. 1